Jack Antonoff is the top music producer in the world, according to Jaxsta’s inaugural list of the 100 most successful producers in the industry.
Jaxsta, the world’s largest public database of music credits, determined the list by analyzing statistics provided by record labels, publishers, distributors, industry associations and charts from the March period. 2021 through February 2022. Jaxsta’s weighted algorithm calculated each producer’s chart performance, Grammy wins and nominations, Spotify streams, RIAA certifications and total credits to determine the world‘s 100 top performing producers. The list also includes artists who have production or co-production credits on their work.
Rounding out the top 10 on the list are Louis Bell, Mike Dean, Finneas O’Connell, Frank Dukes, Taylor Swift, Ye (Kanye West), Tainy, Max Martin and Diplo.
Antonoff won a Grammy in 2021 for Swift’s “Folklore” and was nominated in the Producer of the Year, Non-Classical category. His work on Swift’s “Evermore” album is up for multiple Grammys again this year, including album of the year and producer of the year. Over the past year, Antonoff has also lent his talents to the re-recordings of Swift’s “Red” and “Fearless,” Lorde’s “Solar Power,” St. Vincent’s “Daddy’s Home,” and Clairo’s “Sling,” in addition to his group Bleachers’ album “Eliminate Saturday Night Sadness”.
“Congratulations to Jack on his incredible achievement and to all of the wonderful producers who make up the Top 100,” Jacqui Louez Schoorl, CEO and Founder of Jaxsta, said in a statement. “While Jaxsta stands up for the work of every music creator, ensuring they receive their due credit – whether they have one credit or multiple GRAMMYs – the depth and breadth of our data means we are equally able to provide unique insight into today’s music industry. The Annual Honors List: Producers is one such preview – keep an eye out for more coming soon!”
According to Jaxsta, the top 20 producers in the world are:
- Jack Antonoff (Taylor Swift, Lorde)
- Louis Bell (Post Malone, Justin Bieber, Halsey)
- Mike Dean (Ye, Pop Smoke, FKA Twigs)
- Finneas O’Connell (Billie Eilish, JP Saxony, Justin Bieber)
- Frank Dukes (Shawn Mendes, James Blake, Rosalia)
- Taylor Swift
- Tainy (Bad Bunny, Ozuna, Selena Gomez)
- Max Martin (Adele, Lady Gaga, The Weeknd)
- Diplo (Major Lazer, Chris Brown, Bruno Mars)
- Greg Kurstin (Adele, Foo Fighters)
- Omer Fedi (Lil Nas X, The Kid Laroi)
- Ian Kirkpatrick (Charli XCX, Dua Lipa)
- Aaron Dessner (Taylor Swift)
- Daniel NigroOlivia Rodrigo
- Nick Mira (Juice World, Machine Gun Kelly)
- Benny Blanco (Rihanna, The Kid Laroi, Ed Sheeran)
- Oscar Holter (The Weekend)
- The weekend
- Blake Slatkin (Kid Laroi, Justin Bieber, Lil Nas X)
Find the full list here.